the room is spinning, the room
is upside down, the room is a boat.
the room is oh my god,
i'm going to throw up.
the room has faces, the
room is on water, the room is
not a room, the room is a coffin
the room is going to kill me
i'm going to die.
my hair is falling out
my head
my leg
my hip
my shoulder
itch itch itch itch
i'm tearing off my body
the room is covered
in talcum powder,
i'm going to shed my skin.
i can feel my scalp
under my nails and
the room is watching me
with skulls and worms and
intestine coming out of the
mouth and soulless,
empty,
eye sockets.
i'm going to trip out.
the room is getting smaller,
the room is completely black
the room is infinite and
i am getting smaller and dying and
things are all black but
i can't see and
i'm going to sleep.
--
I drank a bottle of cough suppressant last night.
That was my Halloween.
One of the side effects is itching and looking on my body now,
I did some damage.
I'm not sure I'll be experimenting with cough syrup any more, this was my first and now, probably, only time. I'll stick to drinking and pills (though I learned my lesson with drinking with pills so I won't be doing that again) when I ever get the crazy need for a high again. I'm holding off on smoking the seaweed (as a pirate calls it) until I get a job and don't have to worry about drug testing. I don't do this too often, so don't get any panties in bunches and don't tell me what I already know about it being bad and wrong and maybe I'm just confused and blahblah.
I'm doing it in moderation.
Instead of working on my NaNo, I wrote that poem and this entry. All these words could be put to good use.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment