Is this a second post in one day?
Yes.
Yes, it is.
I was struck with a pretty gorgeous idea and I'm pretty amused with the title I gave it.
Here it is:
From A to Z
Yeah. I laughed and found it pretty funny.
Don't understand why? Read the first post and the geeky stuff.
Alonura is my character and Zekaneth is played by someone that I wish to know better OOCly someday.
Anyway, I thought of this title yesterday and was so tickled with it that I needed to do something with it. Since I'm stuck in a rut prose-wise, I decided to just let my poetry take me where it wants.
Here's what I wrote:
All I want to say today is that I
apologize for my insolence.
And I want to
add that I
also
apologize for the way I
acted for today.
As emotional
as I
acted, I promise that it won't happen
again.
I'm sure you can tell where this theme is going to go. As, Bs, Cs, etc.
It's going to be a pretty good challenge for me on some letters and it'll expand my vocabulary more than I think just in order to use the appropriate lettered words.
Oh, it'll be good.
I promise you.
From A to Z is on deviantart (here ) and all the future ones will be up there as well.
Imagine them as letters from Alonura to Zekaneth (which is another meaning behind From A to Z. i'm just so pleased with that title. it's not natural to be so pleased.) and it's going to progress each time I get an RP out of them.
Here's to hoping this idea won't flop.
With the way I keep saying that I don't want to bring up Karchan and then the way I wind up doing it anyway, I might as well just go ahead and stop saying that I don't want to bring it up.
Or live with the hypocrite label on my face.
It's in big letters.
Red letters.
All caps.
Yeah.
I don't want anyone to feel like I'm totally sucking Zekaneth's cock here, though. I get more than enough inspiration from my friends that it's insane. I have so much I need to organize to write that it's sick.
I just need some time and I'll try to cycle some decent stuff out.
I'm so excited about Kayl Cahya and the pirate crew (<3Leisa's player to freakin' bits. I would cut Leisa up and have sushi for a year. Seriously. It's that good)
and I love playing with Niste so much that I want to just stab her and drink her blood.
Oh god yes.
Mmmf.
Surrian blood.
/drool*
HEY OKAY I REALIZE HOW ANYONE ELSE READING THIS THAT ISN'T FROM KARCHAN WON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD I SAY SO JUST IGNORE THIS ENTIRE POST AND PRETEND LIKE IT NEVEREVERHAPPENED OKAY? OKAY.
edit; this is what doing a second post does to me, i must just go absolutely batshit insane.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But, but... Drinking Niste's blood.... If you drink too much... won't that = coma?
ReplyDelete